Finite Element Analysis Simulations
In order to support and develop an idea, we also carry-out finite element analysis modelling in order to optimise a design and decide the optimum materials to ensure durability and functionality is to your requirements. If you are working on an initial specification and need advice or help then this service can be provided. With a range of freelance designers and consultants this service can be delivered quickly and efficiently. All advice will remain confidential between client and consultant. We offer finite element analysis services including:
Static Stress Analysis
- Linear-elastic static stress analysis
- Static stress with non-linear contact (e.g. bolted connections)
- Static stress with non-linear material (e.g. plasticity)
- Static stress with geometric non-linearity (large deflection)
- Non-linear static stress analysis
Linear Dynamic Analysis
- Modal analysis (natural frequencies, "resonance")
- Frequency response (e.g. imbalance)
- Response spectrum (e.g. seismic analysis)
- Random vibration
- Linear transient analysis (load changes versus time, "time history")
Buckling Analysis ("Stability")
- Linear buckling (Euler buckling)
- Non-linear buckling (large deflection)
- Section sizing
- Connection calculation
- Foundation loads
At Creation Engineering, we offer and provide high quality services, applying our extensive knowledge and experience, delivering the right finite element analysis services to clients. With our industry-learned expertise and dedication we deliver quality solutions, helping our clients to accomplish their targets. Quality, accuracy and reliability are key attributes and we pride ourselves in delivering these to our customers.
We are ISO 9001 certified and are Chartered Engineers working with the latest AutoDesk Inventor Finite Element Analysis software, providing accurate prediction. We assist clients in product optimisation, produce detailed reports to validate a decisions and supply essential recommendations.
We working on a fixed price basis and provide ongoing support to our customers. Finite Element Analysis simulations are set up to suit our customer needs, to help minimise design risks and optimise product performance. No matter what the project, we can help you understand any issues prior to its fabrication.